Third-party Arma 3 developer Vertexmacht has released yet another major free content update for #Arma3 Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany. Update version 1.3 adds a wide variety of free new assets in the form of ground vehicles, weapons, clothing, gear, and more. It also introduces numerous improvements to the already existing content in the Global Mobilization Creator DLC.
New content overview
- Three new vehicles: SPz1 Infantry Fighting Vehicle and Pkw gel. 469 off-road vehicle (three variants each), and a new Fire Fighting Truck variant
- Two new static weapons: DShKM tripod heavy machine gun and SPG-9 recoilless gun
- Five new weapons: G36 Assault Rifle, PzF3 Anti Tank, M72A3 Anti Tank, GraPi and Pallad Grenade Launchers
- New 90's West German infantry (various uniforms, vests, helmets, and backpacks)
- Two new civilian clothing options (5 variants in total)
- Two new radio backpacks
To learn more about this update, be sure to read this OPREP devblog post: https://dev.arma3.com/post/opr…al-mobilization-update-13
Buy Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042220
Global Mobilization is released as an Arma 3 Creator DLC, which means it's made by a third-party developer (Vertexmacht) and published by Bohemia Interactive. In case you'd like to know more about our Creator DLC initiative, be sure to take a look at our answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.arma3.com/dlc/creator#FAQ
About Arma 3
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Authentic, diverse, open – Arma 3 sends you to war.
Footage, editing, and music by Vertexmacht.